Welcome To Holker Old Boys FC
Holker old Boys’ Football Club was founded in 1936 as an under 16 side from “Old Boys” of the then Holker Central Secondary School in Holker Street Barrow-in-Furness. The school itself has long since been replaced with a Kwik Save supermarket, which has recently also closed its doors.
In season 1939-40 the club joined the local North Western Open Age League, playing all their games on local playing fields. Junior teams were soon formed thus keeping the links with their roots.
1967 saw the club enter a team in the West Lancashire League whilst retaining a side in the N.W.L.
Latest Club News
PRESIDENT: JAMES REDFERN
CHAIRMAN: RICHARD JOHN
VICE-CHAIRMAN: DAVID SMITH
FOOTBALL SECRETARY: JOHN ADAMS
COMMITTEE SECRETARY: JOHN SQUIRE
TREASURER: PAUL CRESSWELL
CLUB ADMINISTRATORS: MAURICE WATKIN/JULIE LIVINGSTONE
GROUNDSMEN: ALLAN WILSON/JOHN MAXFIELD
1ST TEAM: GARY FAWCETT
RESERVES: ANDREW FORBES/GRAHAM HARPER
'A' TEAM: TBC